• Ed Gaines

Sharon Osbourne Parts Ways With ‘The Talk’, Plans to Sue the Network

Earlier this month, 'The Talk' went on hiatus following a fight between co-hosts Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood. Sharon was defended her pal, Piers Morgan, and his critical remarks about Meghan Markle.



Morgan was accused of racism, and since Sharon was defending him, she was labeled a racist.


Now, ‘The Talk’ announced they will return on April 12, without Sharon.



They said Sharon "has decided to leave" the program after co-hosting it for more than a decade.


They also said Osbourne's "behavior toward her co-hosts did not align with our values for a respectful workplace."



Sources say Sharon will be taking legal action against CBS, saying she was forced to quit. Along with a claim for damages, Osbourne wants to be paid out for the remaining two years on her contract, which is said to be worth $2.75 million.




190 views0 comments

Video of the day