top of page
  • Writer's pictureEd Gaines

Digital Underground's Shock G Died of Accidental Drug Overdose

Rapper Shock G died in a Tampa hotel room from a deadly mix of drugs and alcohol.

According to a rep from the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner's office, the Digital Underground rapper died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol) and methamphetamine.

Shock G was found unresponsive in his hotel room in April, and there were no outward signs of trauma. He was last seen the day before he died, by a hotel manager who then found him in the room on April 22.

1,040 views0 comments